Kwao Krua is a herb, which has been used for medicinal purposes since ancient times. It’s a plant, which grows in certain parts of Thailand and Myanmar.
There are two types of Kwao Krua: White and Red. The plant helps in boosting the production of hormones in the body. White Kwao Krua is taken as a supplement during menopause and Red Kwao Krua is beneficial for andropause.
White Kwao Krua is a rich source of phytoestrogen, a nutrient which imitates the natural estrogen produced in women. The supplement is a part of the Mirifica species and is called Pueraria Candollei (shortened to Pueraria Mirifica). It helps in coping with menopause since the production of estrogen drops during that stage.
Benefits of White Kwao Krua For Women
- Helps in maintaining hormonal balance: The phytoestrogen present in the herb balances the hormonal levels of women during menopause.
- Increases libido: Sex drive drops during menopause and White Kwao Krua helps restore it.
- Relieves menstrual pain and regulates blood flow: Blood flow can become irregular during the peri-menopause stage. This common symptom of menopause can be managed with White Kwoa Krua.
Red Kwao Krua, on the other hand, is beneficial for men during Andropause or male menopause. The plant helps in the production of testosterone, a hormone whose levels drops during Andropause.
Benefits of Red Kwao Krua For Men
- Increase in testosterone: According to a study, men who took this herb as a supplement saw an 11% increase in testosterone levels.
- Helps in the treatment of erectile dysfunction: The high testosterone content of this plant can help men get rid of erectile dysfunction.